Friday 30 March 2012

Success Story: Finding Her Soul Mate

It's Just Lunch matchmakers are responsible for thousands of second dates, long term relationships, engagements and marriages!  We have arranged over two million fun first dates in our 20 years and we love to hear when these introductions lead to something more. 

Our latest success story comes from Danielle in Vancouver. While she claims to be "picky", we like to think of it as searching for her soul mate.  Here's her story on how she found him:

____________________________

It's Just lunch has completely changed my life . My girlfriend told me to go on it since I don't like going to the bars and hate the pickup scene. I have been married before for 20 years and I knew I was really picky.

The staff at It's Just Lunch Vancouver made me feel really comfortable and they were so nice. I have never joined an agency before so I was a bit nervous but once I got there I was okay . For the first few months, I went on quite a few dates . . . The men were nice and professional, but I just felt it was not the right one until I met the man of my dreams.

We took it really slow and went on a few dates together. We had so much in common and had an amazing connection. We discovered we went to the same high school only two years apart, went to the same university and live only a few blocks away from each other.  It was weird we never crossed paths, but I do remember him in high school .

After our first kiss, we knew that we had found our soul mate. Now, it has been 5 years and we are very happily married. I never believed in soul mates before, but now I do. We are very much in love and have an amazing life together.

My advice for people that want to join It's Just Lunch is that it's the best thing that ever happened to me. I have never been so happy. Don't give up in finding someone right for you and its good to be picky. The girlfriend that told me about It's Just Lunch was also a member and she has been dating a man she met at (there) for 2 1/2 years. My dream came true and so can yours!

Thank you It's Just Lunch for everything you have done. 

Danielle